With only a few ingredients and 5 minutes, you can have this Paleo Ranch Dressing. Easy and delicious, this is our go-to dairy free ranch dressing recipe!
If your family is anything like mine, you probably need a good ranch dressing recipe. While there are bottle kinds that are good in a pinch, like Tessamae’s ranch (which I love!), my family eats ranch so much that
Can you eat mayonnaise on Paleo?
This is a question I hear a lot, and if you buy the standard mayo at the store, it will likely have ingredients that aren’t part of Paleo – especially things like soybean oil, refined sugar, and preservatives. There are a
How to make this Dairy free Ranch Dressing:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl
- Whisk together until combined
- See, I told you it was easy! 🙂
Tips for making this Paleo Ranch Dressing:
- Use fresh herbs if you can. Fresh dill takes this recipe over the top!
- I like to keep it simple, so I only use a few herbs, but you can use more. Feel free to add parsley, basil, chives, or any other fresh herbs you think would work!
- This is best made ahead of time. When it sits for a few hours, the flavors blend together really well. But don’t stress if you haven’t made it in advance – we eat it right after making it, and it is still delicious!
With only a few ingredients and 5 minutes, you can have this Paleo Ranch Dressing. Easy and delicious, this is our go-to paleo ranch dressing recipe!
1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup non-dairy milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon EACH pepper, garlic powder, onion powder
2 teaspoons dried dill or 1/4 cup fresh
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, whisk together, and enjoy!
Keywords: paleo ranch dressing
Here are a couple of other posts you might like: