With only a few ingredients and 5 minutes, you can have this Paleo Ranch Dressing. Easy and delicious, this is our go-to dairy free ranch dressing recipe!
If your family is anything like mine, you probably need a good ranch dressing recipe. While there are bottle kinds that are good in a pinch, like Tessamae’s ranch (which I love!), my family eats ranch so much that its just easier and more affordable for us to make our own. This is the paleo ranch dressing recipe I’ve been using for years, and it is really simple to make.
Can you eat mayonnaise on Paleo?
This is a question I hear a lot, and if you buy the standard mayo at the store, it will likely have ingredients that aren’t part of Paleo – especially things like soybean oil, refined sugar, and preservatives. There are a couple of options: make your own mayonnaise or buy a paleo-friendly version. If you’d like to make your own, here’s a good recipe to try. For a store bought options, I really like Chosen Foods Avocado Mayo, which I’ve found at Costco at a reasonable price. There are definitely other brands out there that work, so shop around to see what the stores in your area carry.
How to make this Dairy free Ranch Dressing:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl
- Whisk together until combined
- See, I told you it was easy! 🙂
Tips for making this Paleo Ranch Dressing:
- Use fresh herbs if you can. Fresh dill takes this recipe over the top!
- I like to keep it simple, so I only use a few herbs, but you can use more. Feel free to add parsley, basil, chives, or any other fresh herbs you think would work!
- This is best made ahead of time. When it sits for a few hours, the flavors blend together really well. But don’t stress if you haven’t made it in advance – we eat it right after making it, and it is still delicious!
With only a few ingredients and 5 minutes, you can have this Paleo Ranch Dressing. Easy and delicious, this is our go-to paleo ranch dressing recipe!
1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup non-dairy milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon EACH pepper, garlic powder, onion powder
2 teaspoons dried dill or 1/4 cup fresh
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, whisk together, and enjoy!
Keywords: paleo ranch dressing