- 6–8 cups salad greens (I used spring mix and spinach)
- Veggies of your choosing, 1-1.5 cups of each veggie (I used bell pepper and frozen peas)
- Protein/fat of your choosing, 1-1.5 cups of each (I used hard boiled egg and bacon)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise (use vegan mayonnaise if you’re avoiding eggs)
- 3–4 tablespoons Non-dairy milk to thin
- Salt, pepper, green onions, dill to taste
- Start with 1 cup of greens in the bottom of your bowl. Add a layer of one add-in, using all of it. Put most of it around the edge of the bowl, so it looks pretty. Fill in with greens in the middle of the bowl. Sprinkle some salt and pepper over the layer, then add your next add-in, filling in with greens in the middle. Repeat until all the add-ins are gone. Top the salad with mayonnaise thinned with milk, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, green onions, and dill. Enjoy!
*This salad can be made ahead and kept in the fridge overnight.