With only 4 ingredients (plus seasonings!) and 5 minutes of hands-on time, this snack mix is easy to make, and SO tasty. If you are looking for Paleo snack recipes, this is for you! It works perfectly for snack time, as an appetizer, or something fun to put on the table at a party. Plus, it is Paleo and Whole 30 friendly!
In our house, we love snacks! A couple times I’ve tried to wean my kids (and myself!) off of snacks, and it just didn’t work. Hangry people are no fun! This snack mix is a family favorite. It’s salty and crunchy, but with healthy and real food ingredients that you can feel good about eating. I’m a part of the Recipe Redux, a group of healthy eating bloggers, and this month’s redux theme is crunchy snacks, which is totally up my alley. If you need more healthy snack ideas, you can find more recipes at the bottom of this post. 🙂
How to Make this Paleo Ranch Snack Mix:
- Melt coconut oil
- Mix together seasonings
- Toss nuts and plantain chips in coconut, then toss with seasonings
- Bake 10-15 minutes
Tips for making this Paleo Ranch Snack Mix:
- Feel free to sub any of the nuts/seed for your favorites. Pecans and sunflower seeds would be great in this too!
- You can substitute any oil for the coconut oil.
- Adjust the salt to your taste.
- If you don’t have plantain chips, you could use unsweetened banana chips, or take them out altogether.
If you make this recipe, I’d love to hear what you think! Please rate the recipe below. 🙂
- 1 cup plantain chips
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 teaspoons coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt coconut oil. Add the nuts, seeds, and plantain chips to a bowl or zip top bag. Pour the coconut oil over the nut mixture and toss to coat. Add the seasonings and toss again until well coated. Spread on baking sheet and bake 10 to 15 minutes, stirring every 4-5 minutes and checking on them often to make sure they don’t burn! Enjoy!
Looking for snack ideas? Here are some other recipes you might like!