- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts or chia seeds
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until well combined. If the mixture is too warm to form into balls, refrigerate for 20-30 minutes. Form into 1 inch balls, place on a baking sheet and refrigerate or freeze to harden. Then, store them in a zip top bag in the fridge or freezer until you’re ready to eat them!
*These get a little mushy when they are warm (they tend to melt), so try to keep them as cool as possible until you’re ready to eat them.