Increasing flask usage with Golden Seeds – To increase the quantity of flask charges, you must search Elden Ring for Golden Seeds. Fortunately, with rare exceptions, they are positioned near the foot of luminous Erdtree seedlings, which are simple to find.
How should I utilize my initial Golden Seed?
Elden Ring Golden Seed Guide – Golden Seeds are rare artifacts that allow the player to increase the capacity of Crimson and Cerulean Flasks (but not the amount of Flask of Wondrous Physick uses). You require 1 Seed to upgrade to a total of 6 Flasks. You require 2 Seeds to upgrade to a total of 8 Flasks.
How to improve your Flasks and use Golden Seeds in Elden Ring – (Image credit: Bandai Namco) Strengthening Weapons in Elden Ring (Image credit: FromSoftware) Want to guarantee that your attack is as effective as your defense? Check out our advice on how to enhance weapons to their maximum potential in Elden Ring.
- Elden Ring Golden Seeds are a consumable item found throughout the game’s world.
- They manifest at the bases of tiny golden saplings that resemble Erdtrees in miniature.
- After gathering one or more Golden Seeds, travel to the nearest Site of Grace, rest, and select “Flasks” from the menu.
- Now select the ‘Add charge to flask’ option and use any of your Golden Seeds to replenish your Sacred Flask’s capacity.
This is a permanent enhancement, which is why Golden Seeds are so important. As that extra sip of Tears might mean the difference between life and death in your next battle, finding a Site of Grace to spend them should be a top priority once you have enough for an upgrade.
Have Golden Seeds any additional function?
Looking for Golden Seeds in Elden Ring? Golden Seeds are vital in Elden Ring, as you may use them to augment the shared charges of your Sacred Flasks. These Sacred Flasks, split into the Flask of Crimson Tears and the Flask of Cerulean Tears, replenish health and FP, assuring your survival in challenging dungeons and devastating boss battles.
- Below, we’ll detail every Golden Seed location in Elden Ring that we’ve discovered so far, along with instructions on how to find them and photographs indicating their precise location.
- Golden Seeds are located across the Lands Between, in both required and optional regions.
- Some are also provided as rewards for completing quests, so you won’t be able to collect them all while you walk along the main road.
This guide will help you locate any Golden Seeds that we have discovered thus far. We have yet to find everything, but this guide should cover the initial major regions.