Each batch of Pre-Seed is examined to guarantee the following: (see table.) To view a table/diagram/image, please click the corresponding icon. Ingredients: Purified Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pluronic, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Arabinogalactan, Potassium Phosphate, and Propylparaben are the constituents of this formulation.
- Lubricant with proven fertility-friendly properties.
- Isotonic and pH-balanced to resemble nutrient-rich fluids.
- Authentic feeling At some time, the majority of women will suffer vaginal dryness, which can be uncomfortable during intimate contact.
- Women who are attempting to conceive (TTC) may experience an increase in vaginal dryness when the pair changes from “lovemaking” to “babymaking” by scheduling sexual activity around fertile times.
Other popular lubricants can be hazardous to sperm and should not be used when trying to conceive. Pre-Seed Fertility-Compatible Personal Lubricant is particularly formulated for use during conception attempts. Pre-particular Seed’s moisture content is calibrated to match the body’s naturally produced fertile fluids.
Utilizing the applicators supplied in the Combo Pack, Pre-Seed can best simulate and augment these natural fluids when it is placed inside the vagina near the cervix before to sexual activity. Fingers can also be used to apply Pre-Seed to the genital region. Personal Uses: Pre-Seed supplements the body’s natural lubricating fluids in order to moisturize, reduce friction, and improve the ease and comfort of intimate sexual contact.
Pre-Seed may be administered to vaginal or penile tissues for lubrication and moisturization by couples attempting to conceive. It is compatible with condoms made of latex and polyurethane. Instructions for Applying Pre-Seed using Throw-Away Applicators: Remove the tube’s seal before to initial usage.
- Pre-Seed can be administered before to sexual activity.
- Inserting the lubricant prior to the patient initiating sexual activity causes the moisture to distribute throughout the vagina and promotes more spontaneity.
- As part of their pre-lovemaking ritual, many women apply Pre-Seed 15 minutes before to sexual activity.
With the plunger fully retracted (closed), thread the applicator onto the Pre-Seed tube along its threads. Squeeze the bottom of the Pre-Seed tube to drive lubricant into the applicator, and continue to squeeze until the plunger rises and the applicator is filled to the desired level.
Do not retract the plunger to fill the container. The majority of ladies will choose for the 2 or 3 g fill line. Unwind the applicator from the tube then. Ensure that the open end of the applicator remains upright until it is put into the vagina, so that no product is lost. Replace the cap securely after each use and roll up the tube from the bottom.
Do not leave Pre-Seed without its cap between usage. Prior to usage, do not store Pre-Seed in the applicator for more than 30 minutes. This implies that unused Pre-Seed and the applicator must be destroyed if the patient pulls Pre-Seed into the applicator but does not introduce it into the vagina within 30 minutes.
- To apply Pre-Seed, put half or more of the applicator into the vagina with care.
- This may be accomplished while standing, lying down, or seated (such as on the toilet).
- If the applicator is difficult or painful to insert, return it to the vulvar entrance and reposition it toward the middle of the vagina.
Typically, this will need the patient to put the applicator at a greater angle toward the patient’s back. The patient may also apply Pre-Seed directly on the external genitalia with their fingers to facilitate applicator entry. Once within the vagina, hold the applicator’s barrel in place and slowly press the plunger in to discharge lubrication into the vagina.
Remove both applicator components from the vagina. Throw away the applicator after use. Do not reuse applicators. * If this procedure does not produce sufficient moisture, the patient should put Pre-Seed into the vagina while laying in bed IMMEDIATELY before to sexual activity. Patients may also apply a tiny amount of Pre-Seed directly to the external genitalia by squeezing a small bit from the tube onto their hands.
If this procedure creates too much moisture, use the product earlier (e.g., up to an hour) before sexual activity, apply fewer grams of product (1-2 g), or wipe the vulvar region with a tissue after administering Pre-Seed into the vagina. Directions for External Use of Pre-Seed: Remove the tube’s seal before to initial usage.
- Apply a little quantity of Pre-Seed (the size of a quarter) to the vaginal region with your finger.
- Vary the quantity to obtain the required lubrication.
- In order to saturate the skin and give longer-lasting lubrication, Pre-gentle Seed’s components may necessitate that the patient first use a bit more than they would with other treatments.
Individuals Utilizing Pre-Seed While Attempting Conception: Consult the physician if, after six months of product use, the patient has not become pregnant. If Pre-Seed application causes irritation or pain, stop using the product. If the symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Pre-Seed is not a birth control method.
- It does not affect or hinder the function of sperm.
- Pre-Seed is highly slippery; promptly wipe up any spills.
- Do not use if there is a current infection or vaginal injuries.
- No patient data about viable pregnancies or birth outcomes in patients taking this product are currently available.
Only one application is permitted per applicator, as stated in the usage instructions. After usage, discard each applicator by throwing it in a garbage can. Do not reuse applicator. Use a fresh applicator or apply by hand if extra lubricant is required.
How much Pre-Seed are you utilizing?
The majority of ladies will choose for the 2-3g fill line. While maintaining the applicator’s upright position, remove the tube from the tube and replace the cap. Do not leave the top off the tube between usage. Insert the applicator approximately halfway inside the vagina.
PreSeedTM FertilityFriendly Lubricant is particularly formulated for use during conception attempts. During this period, the majority of women may suffer vaginal dryness, which can be uncomfortable during intercourse. This dryness can worsen as a couple converts from “lovemaking” to “babymaking” by scheduling sexual activity around their reproductive period.
Can Pre-Seed be used without an applicator?
Pre-Seed (aka PreSeed) (aka PreSeed) It is also available without applicators in a multi-use tube.