Our Seed Paper transforms into a plant after usage. Plant it to see its growth! Follow these three steps: 1) Soak the Seed Paper in water for between one and two hours.2) Cut it up and set it in a container of soil with care.3) Cover it with five millimeters of dirt, place it in direct sunlight, and water it daily without allowing it to dry up.
What seeds are used to make seed paper?
Step 3: Stir in Seeds and Strain – It is now time to include the seeds. Stir in approximately one teaspoon of flower seeds to the mixture. DO NOT BLEND! Only stir them up. It would be wise to choose a combination of wildflower seeds that is adapted to the environment in where the seed paper will be planted.
What is the lifespan of plantable paper? For optimal results, the paper can be kept for up to two years. The paper should be kept in a cool, dry location away from any heat sources. What kinds of pens are suitable for writing on plantable paper? The majority of writing devices, including ballpoint pens, rollerball pens, and calligraphy markers, write effectively on plantable seed paper.
Before beginning your project, test a new pen on a sheet of seed paper to validate the results. Why do I have to pay an order setup fee? Artwork setup fees include the cost of the print department preparing your artwork for printing on seed paper and a digital preview for your approval prior to printing.
They do not cover bespoke layouts or graphic design work, such as typesetting and formatting, color modifications, or the positioning of various visuals and text. Your artwork must be developed in accordance with product requirements and our artwork guidelines.
How many seeds per square inch are there? This depends on the seed, but one square inch of paper contains roughly 12 to 15 wildflower seeds. For optimal results, it is advised to plant 2 square inches of paper. Which ink coverage do you recommend? To avoid’smothering’ the seeds, it is advised to have a visual with a maximum ink coverage of 30% to 40%.
Please be aware that ink coverages above 40% may incur extra fees. Do you supply graphic design templates? Depending on the selected product, we can provide you a template to help you create your graphic. Is it possible to get a bespoke size? Indeed, that is conceivable.
- Depending on the shape, a die charge may be required.
- How quickly can I anticipate receiving my order? This is very dependent on the type of seed selected, the amount ordered, and the delivery location.
- In general, you can expect your purchase to be produced and delivered within three weeks.
- Which seeds are the most popular? The most common (and least priced) alternative is wildflower mix.
Basil is also a very popular herb. Are planting instructions required on the paper? Since the paper is produced according to the specified visual, we recommend that you include planting instructions in your graphic for the best potential outcome for the paper’s receivers.
- You can express instructions in your own terms.
- For general instructions, see above.
- Do I need to produce the artwork myself, or do you provide this service? The paper will be produced in accordance with the specified image.
- If you require a graphic designer, please contact us for pricing information.
- What format must I submit my artwork in? Your artwork must be submitted in a vector format that is print-ready (.ai or,eps).
A PDF with a good resolution is also acceptable. If I purchase greeting cards, are envelopes available? Greeting cards may have plain white envelopes. This product is created from recycled paper. Can I purchase a blank paper and print it myself? This document should not be printed on a’standard’ printer.
When should a seed card be planted?
What happens if the seeds do not sprout? – Although we only permit inkjet printers to print on growing paper and do everything necessary to maintain ideal circumstances for the material, there is always a chance that the seeds may not germinate as intended.
- This may be due to a variety of factors, but you must recognize that these seeds have withstood more than if they had come from a seed bag.
- They are still living items that must be handled with care.
- Possible causes include insufficient watering prior to germination or the use of nutrient-deficient, aged soil.
In addition, planting in the winter or early spring is never advised; for example, if you received a Christmas card made of seed paper, you should wait until summer to plant it. After providing all of these tips and methods, it is difficult to picture anything going wrong.
How do I slice seed paper? Our seed paper is readily cuttable by hand, and a drag-style paper cutter with a sharp blade might be useful for cutting tiny amounts of paper. For bigger quantities of paper, a heavier-duty guillotine must be utilized.