This AIP guacamole only has 6 ingredients and takes just 10 minutes to make. It is so simple, but SO delicious! Perfect for dipping or spooning onto tacos, this paleo guacamole is such a crowd-pleaser.
This guacamole is super simple to make, and you can customize it however you want. Tweak all the add-ins to make guacamole that fits your taste. I love how fresh this guacamole tastes, and it is perfect for eating with chips, or topping a burger or fish tacos. If you like a little heat, add in some sriracha or minced jalapeno!
TIPS FOR MAKING AIP GUACAMOLE:
- This can be made in advance, just be sure to put plastic wrap on the surface of the guacamole to prevent oxygen from turning it brown!
- Feel free to add in your own favorite mix-ins – tomatoes and jalapenos work great, but are not AIP-compliant. Minced cucumber is great as well for a fresh addition.
- You can substitute lemon for lime in this recipe if you don’t have a lime.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH PALEO GUACAMOLE:
- Chips are always the most obvious choice for dipping in guacamole, and for the AIP diet, I love these plantain chips. If you’re not following AIP, but still want a Paleo chip, these Siete dip chips are great!
- This guacamole is also SO good served over chicken or fish, it gives such great flavor and makes for a simple meal.
- You could also add it to tacos or burritos. For the AIP diet, here are tortillas I love.
This AIP guacamole only has 6 ingredients and takes just 10 minutes to make. It is so simple, but SO delicious! Perfect for dipping or spooning onto tacos, this recipe is such a crowd-pleaser. Paleo, Whole30.
- 3 large avocados
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- juice of 1 lime
- Mash avocado until smooth with a few small chunks. Mix in red onion, cilantro, garlic, salt and lime juice. Enjoy!
Keywords: AIP guacamole