Advantages of eating roma tomatoes from a nutritional standpoint One medium tomato has 11 calories. Fat:
How many calories are in a whole Roma tomato?
Whole Roma Tomatoes (125 cc) include 30 calories, 0 grams of fat, 1 gram of protein, 4 grams of total carbohydrates, and 3 grams of net carbohydrates.
How many calories are in 2 small Roma Tomatoes?
A synopsis of nutrition: –
|Calories 33||Fat 0.36g||Carbs 7.13g||Protein 1.6g|
table>There are 33 calories in 2 small whole Tomatoes. Calorie breakdown: 9% fat, 75% carbs, 17% protein.
How much calories should I eat to lose weight?
Eat less, exercise more. If if everything were that straightforward! The majority of people who have tried to lose weight are aware of how difficult the process may be. According to the findings of this investigation, the process by which individuals acquire or lose weight may be influenced by a wide variety of factors.
- However, having a fundamental grasp of how to shift your body’s energy balance in favor of weight reduction is a fantastic beginning to begin your journey to a healthier weight.
- Determine how many calories you need to consume on a daily basis as your first step.
- To do this, you will first need to determine the number of calories that will allow you to keep your present weight.
To accomplish this goal, you will need to do a few basic computations. First, multiply your present weight by 15, which is a reasonable estimate of the amount of calories per pound of body weight that you need to consume in order to keep your present weight while engaging in moderate levels of physical activity.
To be considered moderately active, a person must engage in some type of physical activity for a minimum of thirty minutes every day (walking at a brisk pace, climbing stairs, or active gardening). Let’s assume you’re a lady with a height of 5 feet, 4 inches and a weight of 155 pounds, and you know that you need to shed roughly 15 pounds in order to be within a healthy weight range for your height.
If you multiply your present weight by 15, which is 155, you will get 2,325, which is the number of calories that you need to consume each day in order to keep your weight the same (weight-maintenance calories). You will need to consume less calories than that each day in order to see weight loss results.
- For instance, if you want to lose one to two pounds a week at a rate that is considered safe by experts, your food consumption should supply 500 to 1,000 less calories than your total number of calories needed for weight maintenance.
- Reduce the number of calories you consume each day to between 1,325 and 1,825 if you need to consume 2,325 calories in order to keep your weight the same.
If you have a sedentary lifestyle, you should try to include more physical exercise into each day. If you want to lose at least one pound every week, you should aim to engage in physical activity for at least half an hour on most days of the week and cut your daily caloric intake by at least 500 calories.
How many calories are in 4 Roma Tomatoes?
The advantages to one’s health that come from eating roma tomatoes Calories: 11.
How many calories are in 3 Roma Tomatoes?
A synopsis of nutrition: –
|Calories 11||Fat 0.12g||Carbs 2.35g||Protein 0.53g|
table>There are 11 calories in 3 medium slices of Tomatoes. Calorie breakdown: 9% fat, 75% carbs, 17% protein.
What’s the nutritional value of a Roma tomato?
One thin or tiny slice of Roma tomatoes has 3 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0.1 grams of protein, 0.6 grams of total carbohydrates, and 0.4 grams of net carbohydrates.