Stuffed with zucchini and carrots, these healthy mini whole 30 meatloaf are kid friendly, and SO delicious! Lightened up by using ground turkey and adding some veggies, no one will suspect these are not your ordinary paleo meatloaf. These mini meatloaves are the ultimate comfort food! Paleo, Whole30 friendly.
With cold and flu season in full swing, I am in need of some serious comfort food! That is how these little guys entered the picture. Regular meatloaf can be a bit greasy and heavy for me, so I decided to try and lighten up the traditional meatloaf without sacrificing the taste, and I can say (although I may be biased), this recipe is a winner! It has all the deliciousness of traditional meatloaf, with less fat and grease. Success!
In the winter, I love recipes that I can throw together and bake in the oven. I like not having to spend a ton of time making dinner, and there is just something so warm and comforting about having a hot meal baking away in the oven. And the delicious smells, my goodness. I am getting really hungry. The best part? These meatloaves come together in 10 minutes or less, and can be on the table in 45 minutes. Just enough time to heat up some soup or veggies to serve on the side.
How to Make These Whole 30 Meatloaf Minis:
- Shred the carrots and zucchini by hand or using shredding blade of food processor
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Brush with ketchup – here’s a Paleo and Whole30 Ketchup I like
Tips for Making This Paleo Meatloaf:
- If you prefer to form it into 1 or 2 big meatloaves, just up the baking time by 15-20 minutes (or until it is cooked throughout to 155 degrees F)
- You can customize the veggies to your preferences – feel free to sub bell peppers, onions, spinach, whatever you prefer!
- This recipe makes a lot, so cut it in half if you’re cooking for only a couple people – or freeze the leftovers – they freeze well.
- Serve alongside this Tomato Carrot Soup!
What did you think of this recipe? Please rate it in the comments 🙂Print
Stuffed with zucchini and carrots, these healthy mini meatloaves are kid friendly, and SO delicious! Lightened up by using ground turkey and adding some veggies, no one will suspect these are not your ordinary meatloaf. These mini meatloaves are the ultimate comfort food! Paleo, Whole30 friendly.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 30 muffin cups (2 (12 muffin) pans and 1 (6 muffin) pan). Combine all ingredients in a bowl using your hands. Scoop 1/2 cup portions into each muffin cup and brush ketchup on top. Bake for 30-40 minutes, until cooked all the way through.
This recipe makes ALOT! Feel free to cut it in half, or freeze the extras. They freeze great!
Keywords: whole 30 meatloaf minis